- Up to 90% of cartridge components are reusable
- In one year, if the world’s discarded cartridges were stacked end-to-end, they would circle the earth twice
- The plastic used in a typical cartridge is made of engineering grade polymers and is expected to take up to 1000 years to decompose
- Every empty cartridge that is thrown away adds more than a kilo of plastic to landfill sites
- It takes about 4 litres of oil to produce every new toner/laser cartridge
- Each year in North America, more than 40,000 metric tons of plastic and metal is saved as a result of cartridge recycling.
- 20-30% of all cartridges sold worldwide are remanufactured